Industrial furnaces are an integral part of in the production units, manufacturing industries and factories which involve electricity. We use furnaces during winters to keep ourselves warm, industrial furnaces operate on the very same concept. They can be operated with heat and electricity. In any production unit, the primary focus of the owners and managers is on optimizing the electricity costs with maximum efficiency. So if you own a manufacturing and production firm which involves electricity, before you set up an industrial furnace, consult the best manufacturers of industrial furnace company.
Types – There are several kinds of furnaces that use the metal melting technology. To choose which is the right one for you based on the end manufactured and produced item, make sure you consult with the leading industrial furnace company in the market. The various types of furnaces in use are summarised below:
- Electric Furnaces – can melt gold, silver, aluminium and other metal substances in just 15 minutes
- Propane Furnaces – Can melt gold, silver, brass and other metals. These are used as an alternative to electric furnaces
- Induction Furnaces – Thee are used for professional heating and melting, can reach up to 2300 degree Fahrenheit or even more!
- Microwave Furnaces – These allows melting at a standard 1200 W microwave atmosphere. These are suitable for refining or purifying gold or silver, black sands, as well as ore concentrates.
Applications – The major application is obviously melting of gold or silver jewellery, whereas these are considered in industrial applications as well.
Remember, these are critical components which involve the risk and danger of electricity. So, these need to be installed and set up properly under the supervision of trained professionals. So reach out to the reputed brands of industrial furnaces for the necessary guidance on after care and the necessary checks for smooth functioning of metal melting furnaces.
Below are the key points to improve efficiency of the metal melting furnaces:
- Air filter – Keep the air filter clean as the dust and impurities, fine particles like hair flock at the air filter thus blocking the air flow.
- Programmable Thermostat – It is a complete waste to fuel and money to leave the furnace turned on being heated at the required temperature when it is not in use. But there is a stipulated wait as well when the thermostat is turned on, for the required temperature to set and work. So, install a programmable thermostat which automatically adjusts the temperature as required based on the surrounding real time air temperature.
- Annual Furnace Tune up – Make sure to opt for an annual tune up for your furnace. Just like regular oil changing for cars and vehicles, furnaces need to have an annual tune up to keep them running smooth. The furnaces might experience reduced life span and lower level of performance without annual tune ups.
- Air ducts – It is necessary to hold the warm air running through the air filter and blowers for successful heating and melting. The air ducts that have leakages or are old lead to about 20 % loss of hot air. So consult a professional from the experienced personnel of the leading Manufacturers to seal the air ducts or else the heated air will go waste.
Ring up the premium manufacturers of industrial furnace company for the genuine products and perfect guidance!