Are you the one who’s responsible to look after all the house chores? If yes then you should be aware of some tricks to get done with your cleaning stuff. When it comes to cleaning the kitchen, most of the housewives are concerned about those terrible pots and pans. For sure, they have to put in so much effort just to get rid of those stubborn stains.
Obviously, the dish you had was really delicious but the after-effects of those are horrendous. In order to get your rid of those burnt bottoms, thick grease and stuck on food pots and pans, we have compiled a set of weird but effective cleaning hacks that you must also try. So let’s dig in;
Must Use the Dryer Sheet
These sheets are simply an amazing source if you are willing to sparkle the pots and pans. Even though it’s still a mystery that why it actually works but yes it does. In order to try this out, you simply need to do following;
- Just fill out the pot with hot water and the washing liquid that you use
- No rocket science, simply add the dryer sheet in it
- Leave it to soak for almost an hour that you would have spent in scrubbing (lol)
- Then the dirt will be very easy to remove
- It might require a little or simply no scrubbing from you
Tin Foils on Dirty Pots
Do you know who your best friend is when it comes to cleaning the dirty pot? It’s tin foil actually. It’s very much effective on the glasses and even the large roasting trays as well. Before you use this, don’t forget to wear your rubber gloves that will give you more grip over it. Now here’s how you do this?
- Just tear off the sheet of aluminum foil.
- Then do your favorite then, scrunch it into a ball
- once the pan is soaked in to hot soapy water, it’s your turn to scrub now
- scrub finely, it will remove all the food and burnt spot better and easier than any other scrubbing tool
- Just try this out
Vinegar plus Baking Soda
Since the cleaning industry is already bashing with tons of DIY cleaning recipes, here is another weird yet amazing one for you. Look! Cleaning and sparkling are two entirely different things. If you thing that cleaning will do it all that’s required to sparkle as well, you are mistaken. But since this post is about making things easier for you the most effective yet easy way, just befriend with the solution of vinegar and baking soda.
There are often some burnt marks over the pots and pans that are not easily remove. This perfect solution of baking soda and vinegar will do that for you. Why buy the new set of these utensils when you can revive the older once and make these look like new ones. All you need to do is;
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the surface of your dirty pan
- Add 1 cup hot water in to that
- Then add 1/3 cup of vinegar to it
- It will take a while for the mixture to fizz away.
- This mixture will lift all the food particles and sparkle the utensils
Are you looking for some easy cleaning hacks to cleaning pots and pans? Just check out the article now. Many housewives and Cleaners in Dubai complaint that their pans and pots don’t sparkle once they are cleaned.