You may think that the only way to have your feet well cared for is by buying expensive products in the store and applying them every day in a very controlled way. Well, nothing further from the reality to have healthy feet the most important thing is to know some practical tips that will help you to have them healthy and precious. Do you want to know some of these tips for taking care of your feet?
Practical tips for foot care
- Pers perspiring too much. The feet that sweat too much is all a common and should be treated to avoid discomfort when it comes to footwear and also to avoid bad odors. So that you can avoid the bad odor of feet and that your feet sweat more of the account you can follow some tips: to change of socks several times in the day, to use talcum powder in the foot and in the footwear so that it absorbs the smell and the Sweat, wear suitable shoes so that the feet can perspire
- Avoid fungus on the feet. Fungus on the feet is a very annoying infection that can be avoided perfectly. So you do not have to suffer the itching and discomfort of the foot fungus, you must have a breathable footwear, be careful and wear flip-flops in public places such as swimming pools, do not share shoes, keep your feet from sweating too much – 1-, have good foot hygiene, etc.
- Shoes of shoes. When they get on their feet, the rubs on their shoes tend to hurt and upset a lot, so the best way to avoid them is to keep them from coming out. Choose a shoe suitable for you, smear a little moisturizer in the most critical areas of the shoe to soften and be more complicated to get a rub or change your footwear at the first discomfort.
- Care of the nails. The nails should also be well cared for and you should be careful not to have ingrown nails – trimming them well – and not have fungus nails. In the case that you have fungus on the nails you must follow the treatment that the doctor tells you according to gravity.
- Exercise your feet. The feet to be active should be in shape and the only way to get it is by doing foot exercises. One way to do it is to walk, that’s easy! But you can also make the bike at home or specific exercises like best foot massager to keep your feet in good shape and circulation flow.
15 tips for foot care
Unfortunately, people with Diabetes can have serious foot problems, which can affect their ability to walk and may even lead to limb amputation. However, with control of glucose levels and some measures, these complications can be avoided. Here are 15 tips to take care of your feet:
- Check your feet every day, check for bruises, cuts, or swelling.
- If you notice any change or discomfort in your feet, go to your doctor.
- Wash your feet every day with warm water and mild soap.
- Avoid immersing them in water, as this will dry and crack them.
- After cleaning, carefully dry and pay attention between the fingers.
- To keep them hydrated, apply a light layer of cream on the instep and plant, but not between the toes.
- If you can see and reach your toenails, trim and trim the edges of each one frequently.
- Go with a Podiatrist so that it is he who cuts your nails, if it is hard for you to see your feet.
- Improve blood flow to your feet by walking for 20 to 30 minutes every day.
- Avoid crossing your legs for long.
- Stop smoking to improve circulation.
- Avoid walking barefoot.
- Wear comfortable shoes that fit your feet.
- If you have calluses, do not cut them, go to the podiatrist so that it is he who smoothes them.
- Each time you put your shoes on, check them to make sure they have no objects that could hurt your feet.
Source: American Diabetes Association; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.